This pop up tent is easily erected, having no poles and measures 82 inches x 50 inches x 52 inches with a UV SPF rating of 45. Ideal for both the beach and also camping. Fitted with a back flap which opens to allow a breeze through the cabana, and also has mesh panels on both ends. The front can be zippered for extra privacy. Stability is provided by sand pockets and also additional pegs for staking to the ground or beach when the wind is a little strong.
- Easy to erect even in a strong wind
- mesh panels allows good heat distribution so that the cabana does not become too hot
- Really lightweight – weighs only 6 pounds overall
- Large size, fits three adults very comfortably
- Can be difficult to put away unless you have seen the instructional video (see below) – users then reported that it was then very easy!
- can be set up so that you get the breeze from all sides but still get some very extensive shading from the sun
What Other People Said
Although there are only six reviews currently on Amazon, five of them give this beach tent five stars do it looks like a real winner. Various comments were made about the quality of construction which tends to mark it out from other sun shades in which users have reported weak poles and canvas. The six reviews were also all Amazon verified purchases which means the users actually bought this product from Amazon before leaving a review.
There were a couple of questions, one about the weight – which as we said above, is very low, only 6lb and the the other asks about the zippered front and if it also contains mesh windows. The mesh is only on the sides and not on the front.